Saturday Battle: Led Zeppelin Edition

Which Led Zeppelin song is better?

• Total voters

Nololob

Long Live Wock 'n' Woll
Reaction score
None of the tracks are my personal favourites, but I vote for Gallows Pole.

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
^^^ They're all very underrated/underplayed tracks that most people don't know. :D

Nololob

Long Live Wock 'n' Woll
Reaction score
^^^ They're all very underrated/underplayed tracks that most people don't know. :D

I remember when me and my mum were listening to Zeppelin Greatest Hits album (that one from 2007) and D'yer Mak'er was played hundreds times. :D

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
_49183_174965.jpg

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
I remember when me and my mum were listening to Zeppelin Greatest Hits album (that one from 2007) and D'yer Mak'er was played hundreds times. :D

Most people hate that song. I adore it. Sure, the lyrics are stupid and repetitive, but the music was pretty innovative for Zep at the time in my opinion. That why I love that entire album (Houses of the Holy). It's fresh and alive. Whenever I'm having a crappy day, I pop it in and instantly feel refreshed. :grinthumb

On a side note: I can't find my LZ III album anywhere. :uh:

Nololob

Long Live Wock 'n' Woll
Reaction score
Most people hate that song. I adore it. Sure, the lyrics are stupid and repetitive, but the music was pretty innovative for Zep at the time in my opinion. That why I love that entire album (Houses of the Holy). It's fresh and alive. Whenever I'm having a crappy day, I pop it in and instantly feel refreshed. :grinthumb

On a side note: I can't find my LZ III album anywhere. :uh:

Yeah, and shame it was ruined by Sean Kingston. :(

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
Yeah, and shame it was ruined by Sean Kingston. :(

I've not heard the remake, nor do I want to. It all started with P. Diddy and the Kashmir fiasco, Mary J. Blige butchering Stairway and after that I don't want to hear and crap hip-hop artists ruining my sacred ear candy anymore. :tongue:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Staff online

Members online