Ruby Tuesday or Eleanor Rigby?

Ruby Tuesday or Eleanor Rigby

• Total voters

Big Ears

Music Lover
Reaction score
Eleanor Rigby is a typical Paul McCartney song, sentimental and beautiful. It's close to perfect for me. They say, in the sixties, you either liked The Beatles or The Rolling Stones. I loved The Beatles, so I voted for them. Chevelle, I'm going to try to track down that Esperanto version.

Chevelle

Protected Witness
Reaction score
Eleanor Rigby is a typical Paul McCartney song, sentimental and beautiful. It's close to perfect for me. They say, in the sixties, you either liked The Beatles or The Rolling Stones. I loved The Beatles, so I voted for them. Chevelle, I'm going to try to track down that Esperanto version.

I remember The Beatles vs The Stones being a regularly discussed (argued) topic by fans back then. From interviews I've read by members of both bands they all got a big kick out of that.

stepcousin

stuck in the 70's
Reaction score
Love The Beatles and I love Eleanor Rigby, but I went with Ruby Tuesday. The song is a group effort and an instrumental masterpiece. ER is just Paul singing over an string orchestra recording. Love it, but it's basically a solo effort by Paul.

Tangerine

Reaction score
That's my favourite song by The Stones... But I can't vote against Eleanor Rigby...

architect

Supine In The Sunshine
Reaction score
Ruby Tuesday for me. Elaeanor Rigby is one of the most depressing songs i've ever heard and i've never liked it.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OEITrinida

Members online

No members online now.