Ronnie James Dio is back!!

Kui

Hey look, it's Freiza!
Reaction score
The did the same thing for tupac and michael jackson, its not that weird. You guys need to switch to decaff I think. I like Dio as much as anyone but I don't think a hologram of him rocking hurts his memory in any way.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Nah its beyond weird. Its a tasteless concept in my opinion.

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
I too think its freakish and wrong. Can you imagine talking to a friend.
"Hey, did you see Dio in his day ?"
"....No ...but I did get to a gig where I saw his hologram..."

wtf...Go out buy all the Dio/Sabbath/Rainbow/Elf albums etc
Give the man some respect which he deserves

What next comeback gigs by Hendrix or Elvis ?? Come on give us a break...

Kui

Hey look, it's Freiza!
Reaction score
yea its lame, they are out to make money obviously. I doubt the real Dio would have signed off on it haha but oh well. A lot of what his estate has and what his offspring make goes to his cancer charity so a little publicity, even if in morbid taste, could actually help some people, in theory anyway. I just said oh thats weird when I saw it, I don't think it's a travesty or anything, just really lame. It's wild that in movies like star wars they use holograms to deliver urgent war news. In our reality we mock dead celebrities with it. Smh at Idiocracy.

Metal Health

Reaction score
It would be one thing if he was alive, but the fact that he is dead brings a whole new creepy spookiness to it. I don't like it at all.

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
Actually that looks quite a show. Dio rocks !!!!....even his hologram rocks ..but I still feel the same way

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
The hologram itself does not bother me. I mean, it's similar to watching an old Dio live performance on a DVD or YouTube I suppose. However, I'm bothered by people who uses Dio's name, music etc. to bring attention to themselves by supposedly honouring Dio’s name. Nobody needs all that crap to keep Dio's name alive. We fans, the real fans, will not forget him, just as the real fans never needed a hologram or tons of spin-off bands to remember Bon Scott, Jimi, Janis, Ronnie Van Zant etc.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online

No members online now.