Rockpalast Concert Series

E-Z

Reaction score
I believe the opening theme music for Rockpalast is by the J. Geils band a track off one of there albums released around 1976

E-Z

Reaction score
Golden Earring - Rockpalast 2007
I've been watching GOLDEN EARRING'S 1982 Rockpalast performance several times over the last few days on a DVD that I bought about 5 or 6-years ago and it was a POWERFUL PERFORMANCE by the boys with George Kooymans on electric guitar who was possibly a bit of a 'unknown' in the UK during the later 1970s and 1980s who happened to be a VERY GOOD guitarist and who was quite 'fluid' on the guitar neck running up and down it and Barry Hay who in turn was a great front man with a bit of a Robert Plant early 1980s vibe about him (Pictures At Eleven era) of Led Zeppelin type of delivery and strutting his stuff on stage.

Last edited:

recgord27

Walking down a dusty road
Reaction score
I've been watching GOLDEN EARRING'S 1982 Rockpalast performance several times over the last few days on a DVD that I bought about 5 or 6-years ago and it was a POWERFUL PERFORMANCE by the boys with George Kooymans on electric guitar who was possibly a bit of a 'unknown' in the UK during the later 1970s and 1980s who happened to be a VERY GOOD guitarist and who was quite 'fluid' on the guitar neck running up and down it and Barry Hay who in turn was a great front man with a bit of a Robert Plant early 1980s vibe about him (Pictures At Eleven era) of Led Zeppelin type of delivery and strutting his stuff on stage.
Oh yeah, Golden Earring were fantastic performers. Four supremely talented individuals. The drummer and bassist are among my favourites and the best in the rock industry imo.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Members online

No members online now.