Rock Legends Still Creative-and-Good 30 years later

Midnight Rider

Captain Karma
Reaction score
I agree with Alvin Lee and Neil Young. Both are still being creative and putting out choice quality stuff. Bob Dylan is also still putting out some good music.

eccentric man

Reaction score
how about sonic youth? not quite 30 yet but they're closer to that milestone than they are to 20. kim gordon is still silly hot too.

deezee

Reaction score
springsteen
still love his early stuff the best but he's still the best live act out there and not endlessly rehashing all of his old stuff.

i loved bob dylan's comment when he was asked in the documentary "no direction home" about whether he could still write songs the way he used when he was young. a loud and resounding "no". somehow it all gets channeled through you when you are young i guess. and it becomes more of a struggle to fliter out the crap and come up with something meaningful when you get to a certain age.

Reverend Rock

cool music and hot coffee
Reaction score
Also, as one grows and changes as a person, one's feelings and understanding of things change as well. This has its affect on creativity and on the music and lyrics created. No artist of real worth wants to become a self-parody. All great musical creators evolve.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nepowerdry1

Members online