Religion of Rock

Reaction score
Me and my friend had this idea to create a religion based on rock. It'd just be a parody of Buddhism, Rastafari Movement, Christianity, Islam and Jewish Religion.
Maybe Robert Johnson strummed out a tune and created a world. Later, John Lee Hooker built the great arc and put two alternative rock musicians, two hard rock musicians, two progressive rock musicians, e.t.c.
And maybe Jimmy Page sat under a tree for 10 years, then comes back to create the greatest army in the world, Led Zeppelin.
And then Robert Johnson sent his only son, Jimi Hendrix out to save the world from modern pop.

What are your ideas?

Archon

Reaction score
I'd worship it. Man the only reason I got sucked into Christianity was because I heard it got good reviews. haha.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Me and my friend had this idea to create a religion based on rock. It'd just be a parody of Buddhism, Rastafari Movement, Christianity, Islam and Jewish Religion.
Maybe Robert Johnson strummed out a tune and created a world. Later, John Lee Hooker built the great arc and put two alternative rock musicians, two hard rock musicians, two progressive rock musicians, e.t.c.
And maybe Jimmy Page sat under a tree for 10 years, then comes back to create the greatest army in the world, Led Zeppelin.
And then Robert Johnson sent his only son, Jimi Hendrix out to save the world from modern pop.

What are your ideas?

Mr. Mojo Risin', this sounds like an English Paper worthy of an A+.

Would make a heck of a novel, too. You and your friend should develop this idea, keep notes, and begin transcribing your thoughts for an award winning novel :)

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Here in Ohio we do have a religion that Rocks.

Solid Rock Church, and it has a huge huge huge congregation. It is also popular in Florida.

jesus-SolidRockChurch.jpg

This place is huge. They draw an extremely young crowd, too. Their ministry is based on music, white metal and white rock. They hold a huge music festival a couple times a year that draws a lot of christian rock bands.

So Yea, rock religion isn't all that bad :tup:

Archon

Reaction score
Here in Ohio we do have a religion that Rocks.

Solid Rock Church, and it has a huge huge huge congregation. It is also popular in Florida.

jesus-SolidRockChurch.jpg

This place is huge. They draw an extremely young crowd, too. Their ministry is based on music, white metal and white rock. They hold a huge music festival a couple times a year that draws a lot of christian rock bands.

So Yea, rock religion isn't all that bad :tup:

I think ive seen that place around florida(where I live). They only problem I have against Christian rock is that it all sounds bad.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online

No members online now.