Posts pics of your record collection

annie

metal maniac
Reaction score
Here is a clever idea for posting pics of your record collection...make a video. This song was written by Eytan Mirsky, a New York-based pop-rock singer/songwriter and friend of "Miss Klaatu", a musician friend of mine. She made a video of her collection to go with the music. Try it! It could be fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVUrMSU5zoQ

Foxhound

retired
Reaction score
Hmmmmm. Cool idea but beyond my limited technological capability. I find it challenging enough to post pictures i've taken with my Nikkon digital camera.

:wa:

Zombeels

Reaction score
That would have been hard for me to do when I had 2400 albums on vinyl.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
That was funny, I am amazed how many of the records in the video I used to have in my old vinyl collection. I don't think I would have the patience to do that now, and CD's just don't have the same impact as a nice gate-fold album cover.:)

Alocer

Music Fiend
Reaction score
Just saw this...Watch the picture thing in front, I'm ahead of the game....:) Or my record Picture album, too bad I'm out of room in my albums to put more in hunh? I fear my movie might be too big for YouTube to handle....:D....Great minds think alike!:lmao:

I'm sittin on about 1000 records...might try to do 2 seconds a record video and it might work....Maybe...

Just so you know I'm not jivin...
picture.php

Last edited:

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent

Staff online