Possible new project

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
After giving post-rock and ambient music a listen for quite some time, I want to try to give it a go and make some of my own. Currently, the only thing I need is a keyboard, and I have a friend willing to lend it to me so I can begin making the music. I've learned how to play the keyboard through time, and i'm thinking it'd be a good idea to do something with it, instead of letting it fade through time.

So, hopefully...soon, I will be making some music that is along the lines of post-rock / ambient. If you're not sure what that is, check out the "spa" thread, i'm aiming toward making music that sounds close to something like this:

Reason i'm posting this thread, is so I don't lose track of this idea. I want it to happen, and I will use this as a reminder to do it.

So....possibly, in the next few weeks, you'll get to hear some music from me. If it doesn't go well, i'll just forget about it and go on. But I have a good feeling.

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
This will be officially starting by the end of December or beginning of January. An unfortunate delay, but whatev.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jik32

Members online