Pooldude checkin' in...

pooldude

Older than Dirt
Reaction score
This place looks kinda familiar...

I think I recognize a few posters who, like me, got swiftly & unceremoniously dumped, & banned, by Mr Dwight over @ the old CRF.

I got the axe almost 2 years ago, for daring to speak up in defense of John Lennon & Bono, who were being called communists for their progressive lyrics & ideals, in the middle of a flag-waving Ted Nugent for President thread!

I made the mistake of questioning the Right-Wing Dead-Head (!) Administrator why he allowed the slamming of socially conscious Classic Rock Artists, on a Forum that supposedly did not allow political talk...

...when the proverbial Axe dropped faster than the one Henry the 8th used on his 4th wife! That was the end of my career @ CRF.

Anyway, I promise to be a good boy & stick to music here...if y'all don't mind. ;)

Pooldude

54818827-8efd-00B70200-.gif

Last edited:

Martha Washington

eat it! it's GOOD for you
Reaction score
good to see you, pooldude!
2 years? time flies when you're having fun (and even when you aren't!)
I was Sneelock in the old days and I think I maybe remember what a great American Ted Nugent is but the reason escapes me....

OH YEAH! Cause he tells it like it is!LOL.
see you around!

kath

astronomy domino's™
Reaction score
i remember ya. for some reason, i remember a post about metallica sounding like they were playing trash can lids. mwhahaha.

welcome. and yeah, ya look great, dude. :D

kath
not yet banned but migratory

Music Wench

Rock and Roll Grandma
Reaction score
Hey Pooldude! Missed ya at the old place. Glad you're here now too. Oh and we have a serious discussion section you can post in. Just don't start name calling or getting personal and you'll be fine. :) Have fun!!!

Martha Washington

eat it! it's GOOD for you
Reaction score
well, I remember that thread and was banned the same day as pooldude.
any namecalling and over the line behaviour in that thread was not on the part of pooldude. In fact, IMO he seemed to be banned simply for responding, in a very polite way, to the political posts of others. The old CRF didn't get less political when they banned politics, they just got less tolerant of others.

I was banned for being a smartass. :D

Last edited:

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online