Ozzy Regrets making "The Osbournes".

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
osbournes-open_ss.jpg

MTV’s ‘The Osbournes’ set ratings records for the network during its 2002-05 run, kicked off showbiz careers for various members of the clan, and kept Ozzy Osbourne in the spotlight during a relatively barren creative period. Looking back, though, he sounds like he probably wouldn’t do it again.

“Of course I regret doing the f—ing show,” Osbourne insisted during a recent interview with the NME. “I didn’t want to be on f—ing television. I didn’t become a f—ing rock ‘n’ roll singer to read the f—ing weather forecast, know what I mean? it’s part of the reason I wanted to come back. This album ****** on all that.” {{Referring to the album "13"}}

SOURCE

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Shut the **** up! Stop making decisions that make great money for you and trying to go all legit rock star trying to bury that shit. What a ****ing cliche. Do people take ownership of anything they do?

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^:oyea:

I see you have a firm opinion about cashing in then expressing false regret Sooty...and I agree with you.

I can never look at Ozzy the same again, he went from "the Prince of Darkness", to a character worthy of the Simpsons.

It's possible it will also fulfill the curse of almost every reality show so far, the divorce of the couple involved.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
I hated the Osbournes show but it is too late to back peddle now. I mean it was more than one season. I'll always here that voice in my head...

SHAAAA-ROOOON! :heheh:

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
^^:oyea:

I see you have a firm opinion about cashing in then expressing false regret Sooty...and I agree with you.

I can never look at Ozzy the same again, he went from "the Prince of Darkness", to a character worthy of the Simpsons.

It's possible it will also fulfill the curse of almost every reality show so far, the divorce of the couple involved.

I hated the Osbournes show but it is too late to back peddle now. I mean it was more than one season. I'll always here that voice in my head...

SHAAAA-ROOOON! :heheh:

I actually thought the show was pretty damn funny but yeah, my sentiments are based on that backpedaling. Stop pandering to already bitchy fans. I lost more respect based on this than seeing Ozzy as a goofball. You can still make rock or metal music without having to hold some stupid rocker cliche image. Ozzy is a metal legend that's also a goofy nutjob. It doesn't change the music. :wank:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^If he was REALLY serious he could always return the millions that gawd awful show made him and the family...:hm:

:oyea: Snowball in hell that's gonna happen.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Don't usually like the term sell out but it really is hard not to fit that term to Ozzy Osbourne.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I use to watch The Osbournes....and you know what I remember the most from the show????

Dogs shitting all over the house!!!!!

They got paid millions to film dog shit, whodda thunkit.:wtf:

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
I use to watch The Osbournes....and you know what I remember the most from the show????

Dogs shitting all over the house!!!!!

They got paid millions to film dog shit, whodda thunkit.:wtf:

My favorite episode is when they were dealing with the noisy neighbors! :grinthumb

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Murphy_orrest

Members online