Ozzy - Lightning Strikes VS. KISS - God of Thunder

Ozzy - Lightning Strikes VS. KISS - God of Thunder

• Total voters

runningshoes

Great White North
Reaction score
What's that saying again? Something about opposites attracting? :flirt (I mean come on...the Red Sox?!!!)

:heheh:

I don't know if I could spend more than an hour in the same room with a Yankee fan, never mind a life time.

I know one thing, you would constantly find your jerseys and hats in the garbage. Or smoldering on the back porch. :heheh:

JerseyGirl

Reaction score
I don't know if I could spend more than an hour in the same room with a Yankee fan, never mind a life time.

I know one thing, you would constantly find your jerseys and hats in the garbage. Or smoldering on the back porch. :heheh:

:oyea: I have a ton of them, so you could have a bonfire. But, I would never let that happen.:D

TheWhalerfan

Lovus My Avatarus
Reaction score
Both of you know the Expos are where it's at..oh wait, they folded. No wonder I like the Yankees..you know they will be there next year.

Ozzy by a mile..this song was played non stop in my teens..one of my favorite songs back then. Ah yes great memories..Ozzy on the boom box and playing games on the Commodore 64 :oyea:

runningshoes

Great White North
Reaction score
Both of you know the Expos are where it's at..oh wait, they folded. No wonder I like the Yankees..you know they will be there next year.

Ozzy by a mile..this song was played non stop in my teens..one of my favorite songs back then. Ah yes great memories..Ozzy on the boom box and playing games on the Commodore 64 :oyea:

There ya go JG. You're perfect for each other. :D

TheWhalerfan

Lovus My Avatarus
Reaction score
No, no,no Shoes....JG actually used a g at the end, so it's just plain English. You have to do the Vinnie Barbarino "doin" to get Jersey Shore.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Staff online

Members online