Olympics opening,McCartney yes,Starr no,

Astrid Kirchherr65

Classic 60's Chick
Reaction score
Oh Wait I posted this in another thread :peek Erm

Well ok again , As I said ,

Yes it was Leona Lewis Tray , I looked it up:heheh:

Yuck X-factor ? That explains a few things :rolleyes:

As I said before no ,this should NOT happen again..she doesn't have a bad voice but no this not the proper place for it...

I know they (OLYMPIC staff) prob were trying reach a broader crowd with using this mix but they didn't do themselves any favors...using this girl ?

Jimmy Page STILL managed to sound good ,however...which I wouldn't expect otherwise

yes they SHOULD make a rock and roll version of the movie Grumpy Old Men and it should star Ringo Starr and Phil Collins :heheh:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Would have been nice if both of them attended just for old times sake but Ringo is entitled to do whatever he wants, and has been mentioned having Paul do it is the more important thing.

As far as Ringo getting grumpy...happens to everyone once they past 60...:heheh:

Astrid Kirchherr65

Classic 60's Chick
Reaction score
Would have been nice if both of them attended just for old times sake but Ringo is entitled to do whatever he wants, and has been mentioned having Paul do it is the more important thing.

As far as Ringo getting grumpy...happens to everyone once they past 60...:heheh:

:heheh:LG , Ringo's certainly right to be grumpy ..he owes us nothing more if he so chooses, I agree

personally I think he really DOESN'T want to deal with Paul's shrat ... and I sorta don't blame him :heheh: Macca likes to boss :tongue:

thats one thing about getting old(er) you can do what you bloody want ..or not :grinthumb

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rascal_212

Staff online

Members online