• Nickelback - Photograph

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
That’s why I did this Rush v Nickelback thing- somebody even thought that I was trolling or joking when I first posted it, but a bit of controversy is always good – and it worked.... all the Nickelback haters are predictably going out of their minds with outrage, while the 6 guys who voted for Nickelback are probably being viewed as a bunch of horse’s asses for even daring to go up against Rush, with some people acting like they went round to his house and killed Geddy Lee’s dog or something.

Its pretty sad how far people go with their hate of a band though. Hate is such a waste of energy to have on bands and music in general, people need to just stop spending so much time on hating music and just care about what they do like. Now I have said I dislike Nickelback because I do, but I don't hate them. Haters give artists more light of day then they need or deserve. As I said people need to just stop spending so much ****ing time hating on artists they don't like and be paying attention only to music you do like. Its really not that hard but people can't seem to do that.

terry ells

Reaction score
Its pretty sad how far people go with their hate of a band though. Hate is such a waste of energy to have on bands and music in general, people need to just stop spending so much time on hating music and just care about what they do like. Now I have said I dislike Nickelback because I do, but I don't hate them. Haters give artists more light of day then they need or deserve. As I said people need to just stop spending so much ****ing time hating on artists they don't like and be paying attention only to music you do like. Its really not that hard but people can't seem to do that.
well said :cheers2

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magicmoments

Staff online

Members online