Not permitted to view forums

Frands

Reaction score
Why am I not allowed to view the following forum? I could earlier in the day but then when I went back it said I needed to be a member.
I signed up and still it doesn't allow me
https://www.classicrockforums.com/threads/alphabetical-one-word-song-titles.33957/page-5
Hi, and welcome to CRF. Do you still have the problem today? There was some periodic server breakdowns before and after you came in yesterday. It was possible to enter the forum but no sign of the treads.

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
As Frands mentioned, we had some issues yesterday. Those were due to some updates.

It seems that some users do not have access to the full board, which is really weird and I am not certain if this was caused by the updates, or if it was an issue before that and nobody had mentioned anything :lmao:

@Mulberry, you said that you could not see the games section. It seems you've actually been missing out on the entire Classic Rock Society section. I just can't tell if that's since yesterday or if you never had access - please let me know, if you've had access before and also check if you see everything now.

Likewise, @Mmmm , I believe you should now be able to see the Classic Rock Society section, which includes music/word games.

If anyone else reads this and do not see the Classic Rock Society section, please let me know and I'll fix it ASAP.

E-Z

Reaction score
I was once on a non-musical forum several years ago that had some sort of 'restricted to certain members only' thing on it where apparently 'straight talking' was encouraged which I presumed meant swearing was ok and insulting other members was possibly acceptable and even possibly some 'near the knuckle topics' were also acceptable to be discussed although I never found out as I subsequently didn't bother staying on that forum after awhile and left.

Last edited:

CrazyConnie

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yesterday I was having a little bit of a problem, but just thought the forum was being update.

My problem was when signed out I didn't see my
posts under recent threads but,when I signed back in they where there under recent posts so
I didn't panic.

Frands

Reaction score
@Sharp Dressed Man
Ja, der var nogle episoder igår aftes. Det der skete var, at når siden blev opdateret eller man loggede ind, kunne man ikke se trådene..kun øverste og nederste del af sitet. Det hjalp dog at rense browserhistorikken og derefter genstarte browseren, for derefter at logge ind igen. Det er ikke muligt at se Classic Rock Society eller CRF Archives sektionerne her medmindre der er logget ind.

Sorry about the Danish guys!

Last edited:

Mulberry

Dancing With Mr D!
Reaction score
As Frands mentioned, we had some issues yesterday. Those were due to some updates.

It seems that some users do not have access to the full board, which is really weird and I am not certain if this was caused by the updates, or if it was an issue before that and nobody had mentioned anything :lmao:

@Mulberry, you said that you could not see the games section. It seems you've actually been missing out on the entire Classic Rock Society section. I just can't tell if that's since yesterday or if you never had access - please let me know, if you've had access before and also check if you see everything now.

Likewise, @Mmmm , I believe you should now be able to see the Classic Rock Society section, which includes music/word games.

If anyone else reads this and do not see the Classic Rock Society section, please let me know and I'll fix it ASAP.
It's back thank you. Was only in the last day or two that I couldn't see. :cheers:

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online