No Filter 2021

Saiyan Rocker

The Legendary Super Rocker
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

It has been some time since I've posted. As you all know I was at the very first stop on the No filter tour a few weeks ago. I meant to post as soon as I got back but I've been busy with work, and trying to get my house in order before the move (even though it is some time away, there is a lot to be done). However, I'm having a quiet moment so I thought I'd pop in and talk about it now.

The concert was amazing. I must have bought everything in the shop. I have a poster which is numbered from the show. It is 433 out of 500. I have it framed,and on my wall. The boys put on one hell of a show. It opened with clips and photos of Mr. Charlie Watts, we erupted with cheers. It looks like it caught Jagger and the rest by surprised. I loved every minute of the show. I'm also pleased to tell you I was the one of the first to hear "Living in a Ghost Town" live. I'm glad to be part of history, on that note. They played all my favorites. I also just recently got my VIP pass.

I also explored the rest of St. Louis as I have never been. I rode in a helicopter (never thought I'd say that in this life). I went to top of the arch twice. Visited the zoo, rode a riverboat, and just did little things around the arch. It was funny, we had lunch in the restaurant in our hotel, it was a sports bar. Anyway when we were there is was a few hours before the concert, and the bar played Rolling Stones song, well it erupted and the entire bar sang Stone songs.

All in all a wonderful trip. Now I'm looking forward to seeing Aerosmith in Boston.

I just thought I'd share that with you all.

CrazyConnie

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thank you for sharing!

I didn't get to go to the concert and I live in St Louis, but I'm
happy that you got to see them.

Sounds like you had an awesome time!!

AUDREYSPENCE

Reaction score
Thank you for sharing that
Hope you had a great time

Sorry I posted links here​

Last edited:

Saiyan Rocker

The Legendary Super Rocker
Reaction score
Thank you for sharing!

I didn't get to go to the concert and I live in St Louis, but I'm
happy that you got to see them.

Sounds like you had an awesome time!!

You live in a beautiful city. I did have a great time. I love St. Louis. I did everything Mick Jagger did. What was so funny is where we were Jagger was around that area two-three hours later.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online