Night Horse

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I'm kinda surprised bands like this aren't discussed more on these forums. So maybe we can change that! :D

Maybe we have heard of them but were waiting for someone like yourself to write a thread about them Noodlez....:grinthumb

I do like their sound, I can see what you mean about throwback to the 70's style, quite a few new bands over the last few years have surprised me, in a good way.

And don't tell me let me guess...they only have One album out right?

:D

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score
Cool band.

I made a whole thread full of bands with that 70's vibe but it was basically ignored by everyone here but ,Joe. Couldn't quite figure that out myself.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^I wouldn't put it like that, many people have read your threads, but you and Joe between you have posted more bands that I have never heard of in less time than anyone in the forum...and it takes time to catch up.

joe

Reaction score

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score
^^I liked the first video which was what I was listening to when I made my first post in here. The second one did nothing for me .Did you listen to the whole album ,Joe ?

joe

Reaction score
Have to be honest Wolf, no I didn't.:D Just giving my opinion of the two songs I heard. Somewhat reminded me of the Black Crowes.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrentonBeo

Members online