Newbie Here! Hello everyone

Vic2010

Reaction score
Hi,

I've been looking for a classic rock discussion forum. I've been a member of a progressive rock forum for many years but find myself interested less in prog, and more in classic rock, jazz/rock, and classic heavy metal. This site looks as good any.

I have a lot of favorite bands. To list them all would mean I'd have to go through my entire CD collection. I'll just say that the list starts with The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Stones, Jethro Tull, Metallica, Iron Maiden, Gov't Mule, AC/DC, classic YES and Genesis, etc., etc., and my current favorite band that I've been binging on for a couple of weeks:

THIN LIZZY :bow:

Gabble Ratchet

Reaction score
Welcome Vic! Your search is over because you'll find no better classic rock discussion than right here! Always good to have another Genesis fan with us too :)

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
:howdy:

Welcome to the forum, Vic!

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Another discerning fan, anyone with Jethro Tull on his list of bands is more than welcome to join the party.:cheers:

Vic2010

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome. I can see this is an active site. I'll start diving in on some of the other threads.

:)

Flower

retired
Reaction score
hello027.gif

Reaction score
Welcome to CRF:) and nice list... we have a pretty big Thin Lizzy thread floating around the 70s rock section somewhere:D

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FernandoRu

Staff online