New KISS Album Nearing Completion

OzzyVanHalen

Reaction score
Gene Simmons has announced that KISS are close to finishing their new album. According to Blabbermouth, the bass player and reality TV star said: "We have all the songs arranged and written and all that. Like Sonic Boom, all the songs were written by the band. Paul [Stanley] is producing this one, too. The first day in the studio, we cut two songs. So we're steaming ahead, not thinking too much about it."

As for the sound and musical direction, Simmons said: "It's the classic sound of all time. Styles come and go; the only thing that sticks is The Stones and AC/DC, meat-and-potatoes stuff. That stuff is forever."

Asked for his views on money and happiness, Simmons was clear that having lots of money makes all the difference: "Having money actually does make you happy. Even if you're a miserable son of a bitch, you're still going to be happier being a rich miserable son of a bitch."

DDD711-2811_FC.jpg

Balance

Reaction score
Good read Ozzy. Thanks for the 411.

On the sidebar: Funny how I see Van Halen as part of your siggy. Ironic that I just read an article of EVH saying he wanted to join KISS during the 1984 album...same time that Kiss was looking for another guitarist. The story goes Alex VH and Gene Simmons talked Ed out of it.

Nololob

Long Live Wock 'n' Woll
Reaction score
I remember them saying they will never record an album and there you go - second album almost done since then. :think:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Murphy_orrest

Staff online

Members online