New here

Angelrose

Reaction score
Hi everybody from the forum
Good to be here and to see that there are a lot of music lovers.
I'm from Holland ( europe )( sorry for my english I'm trying:) ) and just reading some of the forum and now at this moment I have a question but I'll put it on the forum, I hope that I'm putting it on the right place, ( can't remember an artist or the number still the song/tune in my mind, maybe there's a post where you can ask....something like that?.
I love pink floyd, bob dylan, neil young, stevie ray vaughan, the doors,janis joplin ( and more artists ofcourse but these are my favourites).
More from me next time and greetings
Angelrose

Bryter Later

Reaction score
:welcome: Hi Angelrose,you will have a great time on here:grinthumb,and let's hope we can name that song for you ?. :cheers2, Bryter.

Angelrose

Reaction score
Amsterdam I'm from.
And sorry I love black sabbath :) and Led Zeppelin, not just kidding but love them and I forgot to mention my favourite song by Frank Zappa and captain beefheart, Willy the **** love the guitar and violin ).
greetings
Angelrose

Angelrose

Reaction score
thanks Bryter!!
Maybe you can help me a bit..... where on the forum can you post a question like about a song.... don't know artist or name of the song... was asking friends but they know artist.... was thinking, maybe go to an old recordshop and sing a bit of the acousting song that's pestering my mind for weeks already,
bye bye,
Angelrose

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElviraPeth

Staff online

Members online