New Here...Someone May Remember Me

Nimbus

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I am Frank, and I am a fan of music (who isn't?).

A long time ago, I used to visit a forum known as KMA. I actually met the users you all know as Magic and Lord Grendel there. A lot of regulars (including myself) left the forum for various reasons, but I won't go into detail. Anyway, I never returned to the music-forum scene, because I was a Admin at the other one and it was sad to let go of a community that I felt moderately close to. I went by Rickenbacker in those days.

However, I am back! I remember Magic mentioning this place, so this was the first site I went to. I look forward to meeting all the new, great people that this forum contains. Also, I am frequently on multiple forums, so don't think I am a n00b poster. :tongue:

Berserker

Reaction score
Hey, welcome. I was a mod on another forum and knew them there too and was told when I came here that mentioning other forums is a nono. Even though you aren't a noob, you may want to read the rules.

Nimbus

Reaction score
Hey, welcome. I was a mod on another forum and knew them there too and was told when I came here that mentioning other forums is a nono. Even though you aren't a noob, you may want to read the rules.

I just wanted to throw that information out there just in case anyone was from there. I didn't mean it in an advertisement or spammy way.

Thanks for the welcomes!

Taboo

Toward the Within
Reaction score
Howdy there Nimbus! Welcome to the Classic Rock Forum's.. We hope you stick around :cheers2

Big Ears

Music Lover
Reaction score
The name Rickenbacker is familiar to me from one of the progressive rock sites. No names mentioned, but PE or PA?

:ws:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Long time no see Rickenbacker...:grinthumb

Welcome to the forum.

Hero(Bucket) visits here once in a while so you two should be able to catch up.

Hope you're still playing your bass guitar.

Our policy considering other music forums is one of common courtesy, we don't say anything good or bad about them in the forum. And after all there are Billions of people online these days, so their's plenty of room for everyone.;)

Nimbus

Reaction score
Long time no see Rickenbacker...:grinthumb

Welcome to the forum.

Hero(Bucket) visits here once in a while so you two should be able to catch up.

Hope you're still playing your bass guitar.

Our policy considering other music forums is one of common courtesy, we don't say anything good or bad about them in the forum. And after all there are Billions of people online these days, so their's plenty of room for everyone.;)

That's awesome to hear. Hero was one of my favorite members of the good 'ole days, so hopefully I run into him sometime soon.

I am still playing bass guitar.:D

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jik32

Staff online

Members online