New AC/DC pinball machine

That 70s Guy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
blabbermouth.net

AC/DC Pinball Machine Has Arrived - Jan. 18, 2012
Stern Pinball, Inc., the world's only maker of real pinball games, has announced the availability of the AC/DC pinball machine. The newest addition to the iconic Stern collection honors one of the most legendary rock and roll bands the world has ever seen. The AC/DC pinball machine allows players to experience the power of rock and roll with their own two hands.

Players will be able to rock out to 12 classic AC/DC hits, including "Back In Black", "Highway To Hell" and "You Shook Me All Night Long". Other exciting game features include two separate ramps, a lower play field, ball shooting cannon, eight drop targets, a mechanized Hell's Bell and animations of the AC/DC band. Players can also join the party with a TNT detonator and the Devil's Jukebox. This tribute to one of rock and roll's most memorable bands pushes the auditory limits with its sound, style and infectious riffs. The AC/DC machine is designed to rock.
"The combination of classic rock and pinball can't go wrong," said Gary Stern, founder, CEO and chairman of Stern Pinball. "The music and play of the AC/DC machine delivers nothing less than the ultimate rock experience that both AC/DC fans and pinball players can appreciate."

The AC/DC game continues both the Stern Pinball and the Stern family tradition of producing quality pinball machines for young and old. The company traces its lineage to Philadelphia in the 1930s when Sam Stern entered the business of operating pinball games. Stern passed his lifelong enthusiasm for the game and the business of pinball to his son Gary Stern who founded Stern Pinball. Today pinball remains one of America's favorite pastimes.

Pricing and availability:

* The AC/DC pinball machine is available today from $5699 to $8499.
* Pro Version: $5699 MSRP
* Premium Version: $7699 MSRP
* Limited Edition Version: $8499 MSRP

To learn more about the AC/DC pinball machine and Stern Pinball, visit STERN Pinball - Walton Games.

acdcpin14.jpg

acdcpin1.jpg

acdcpin2.jpg

acdcpin3.jpg

acdcpin4.jpg

acdcpin5.jpg

acdcpin6.jpg

acdcpin12.jpg

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
If I owned a bar/pub I would definitely invest in the premium version.......

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Pinball machines and rock and roll just add up to bad assness!!

One of the few KISS merchandise ideas that I don't think anyway could scoff at. Even those that hate extensive merchandising. :grinthumb

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^That is a good lookin' pnball machine.:tup:

Used to play those quite a bit in the days before the video games took over. There is something quintessentially unique about having a cold beer or two and playing pinball with music in the background. And it takes a lot of skill to play and keeps your reflexes hand eye coordination sharp.

Not sure I'll pop for this one myself, but if I saw one I would put a few bucks in it just for nostalgia.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
^^^^

:oyea:

actually $7K isn't a bad price for any pinball machine. You could recover that cost very quickly in a bar :D

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SusanStone

Members online

No members online now.