Need your input..

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I want to get CFR intersting again, where we can get more users, posts, and have a damn good time. Let me know what you think CRF needs that will help us do that.

Thanks

Gearjammer

Devout Heathen
Reaction score
The forum isn't lacking in the sense that all the components for well balanced discussion are in place, and it is looking good with the updates. I know I am overstating the obvious by saying we need more members (or active ones) but it is just a case of getting them here as oppsed to forum content.

Perhaps a campaign on your other forums would help?

SlickDick

Reaction score
You need to not limit anyone in the site. You need to not piss off the users w/ a you are not allowed to participate in this thread because you didn' t pay me, type stuff.

Midnight Rider

Captain Karma
Reaction score
On another site there is a thread just for videos. You pull you favorite video from you tube or whatever and post it. I am not quite sure if that is possible or how to go about it but I like it.

Midnight Rider

Captain Karma
Reaction score
On the site where I can post youtube videos there is an icon in the text editor for youtube. Is there a way to get that here? The other site is run by bullitin so I would think it can be done.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I can set that up where it will embed on here and actually see the video in the thread. Yep I will set that up and add that video forum.

Reaction score
I have an idea, make a musician's thread thing, like a musicians sub forum thing, to discuss istruments we play and what not, it seems we have adecent amount of musicians on here and if we have lik ea musician subforum it could also attract new people if they do a search for it

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarrelDeSa

Members online