Nazareth (Official Thread)

E-Z

Reaction score
Manny Charlton Nazareth's guitarist is possibly bit of a forgotten 'name' these days but back in the 1970s Manny could blow many of the 1970s guitar stars off the stage with ease.

Nai Noswad

Reaction score
Yep...saw him plug in a gold top..and a bank of HiWatt's were behind him...was like an AC130 was above us...in those days there was no guitar techo's passing a tuned to that song axe...the front man conversed, cursed and clowned about whilst the machine head got a good twisting.

Reactions: E-Z

E-Z

Reaction score
Yep...saw him plug in a gold top..and a bank of HiWatt's were behind him...was like an AC130 was above us...in those days there was no guitar techo's passing a tuned to that song axe...the front man conversed, cursed and clowned about whilst the machine head got a good twisting.
Nai Noswad I like the way you talk rock the way it should be spoken with plenty of excitement!!.

Think I'll bring into work later tonight Nazareth's Razamanaz, Loud And Proud, Expect No Mercy & No Mean City and have Nazareth blow out!!.

Last edited:

Slipn

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
All killers and no fillers on this album... Mannie shredding this Yardbirds 'toon' .
Shape of Things....
Bought the Rampant album a few years back. Came out a year before I graduated so being into Naz. It took a long time to first hear this album.
The first track was a true Nazareth style rock song.

Slipn

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
Nazareth IMO has some of the best ballads out there..
Nazareth~ Child In The Sun

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FernandoRu

Staff online