Nash Glamchild here

nash.glamchild

Reaction score
Hi girls and guys!
My name is Nash Glamchild. (yes it's a pseudonym, my real name would sound like @äÄ]Äđ@ä ˘°}Ä°}Ä| to you.)
I like all kind of music, not only classic rock not only rock, but all the kind of which makes me happier as usual. Which im usualy not. So if I hear a nice Shakira hit somewhere I don't cover my ears... But mainly of corse "real" music with instruments played by crazy people. 'Cause that's what we musicians are.
I couldn't upload a profile picture it drops an EM. So here is a bad one of me. I promise I'll shoot some better soon.
10937619_10205708452769915_100141798_n.jpg
I guess I need to mention some bands, but there are no specific favorites. Here you go (order irrelevant):
Van Halen, GNR, Slayer, Nirvana, Machine Head, Steel Panther, Poison, Skid Row, Mötley Crüe, Motörhead, Slipknot, Black Sabbath, Dio, Extreme, Deff Lepard, Pantera, Manowar, but if I need to pick one it would be definitely Judas Priest.
I'm looking for friends and as I plan to move to Los Angeles mainly from there.
First step is to visit LA in the summer. The rest is unclear.
I live in Germany for long years now, and boredom eats me like cancer.
Was born in Hungary in the dark middle ages.
Dunno what else to say, so keep up.

Btw. I'm writing a novel, which does not have anything to do with rock and roll, well maybe a little bit, as a matter of fact it does a lot, but the main theme is something quite different than rnr.
And even though this doesn't makes me a writer, I consider myself one.

Last edited:

Vader

Veteran Of A Thousand Psychic Wars
Reaction score
d8481.jpg

WELCOME

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11