Name this tune?

Harry Bell

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'd love to find music which I used to listen in late 1987. It was recorded on some cassette along with "The House of Blue light" by Deep Purple, and I used to think that was the same album, so the style was quite similar, hard rock with some (occasional) keyboards. Retrospectively, I believe DP album is not very strict analogy to subject. Perhaps, it sounds more like some Def Leppard ("Bringin' on the heartbreak") or Scorpions ("Rock you like a hurricane"). Nevertheless, I'm pretty sure it was mid-80s hard rock with male vocals sung in English, and that was not Deep Purple.
Unfortunately, I had no knowledge of English back then, so I can't remember any lyrics. All I could do is to play some parts on guitar (VERY poorly), here is the link: https://yadi.sk/d/N6tuE4phds8CT
1st part is the verse of some ballad, supposedly it started with words "Changes", or maybe "Change It". 2nd part is the intro (guitar riff) of ANOTHER song, presumably by the same performer.
To narrow the search, here is the llst of the bands of the era I'm pretty familiar with and should thus be excluded:
AC/DC
Accept
Bon Jovi
Cinderella
Def Leppard
Iron Maiden
Kiss
Judas Priest
Motley Crue
Ozzy Osbourne
Rainbow
Scorpions