Music Man Reviews!!!

Reaction score
Hey guys! I'm Music Man Reviews, I will be reviewing Rock albums every Wednesday so be sure to swing by my profile for weekly reviews on new rock music!!!!
Thanks!
Music Man Reviews

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Somehow I get the feeling old Music Man Reviews is not here to add anything substantial to CRF...the only thing missing is a link to his blog or home page.

Of course I could be wrong....:think:...but that is highly unlikely.:heheh:

Harkat

Reaction score
Well, perhaps he realized what horrible reviews he did and decided he could never show his face here again?

JimmyByrne09

Reaction score
Somehow I get the feeling old Music Man Reviews is not here to add anything substantial to CRF...the only thing missing is a link to his blog or home page.

Of course I could be wrong....:think:...but that is highly unlikely.:heheh:
You know what LG, I'm gonna have to agree with you on this one...I don't see how it would help the forum if he's just going to post album reviews once every week and not even take a second glance at the rest of the threads...:think: Just sayin...

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
I hope you understand the initial weariness MMR as we have to look out for certain things and from your intro it was hard to discern between plugging a potential outside site or just a grand entrance. I read your review so I see this as a grand entrance. I'll definitely check out your reviews but I have to be honest. I'm not a Strokes fan! :heheh: Welcome and make yourself at home dude! :cheers2

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Hello.

How Are Ya?

kotter06.jpg

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Staff online