MonaLisa Twins - Why I love their music so much

Jung Roe

Reaction score
Here is a really superb performance by MonaLisa Twins of a Beatles cover "Tell Me Why". The harmonies are awesome and guitar work fabulous. This does the song great justice.

Jung Roe

Reaction score
MonaLisa Twins perform a beautiful and stunning version of Sixto Rodgriguez song "Sugar Man". This attests to the superb singing and musicianship diversity of Mona and Lisa's talents.

recgord27

Walking down a dusty road
Reaction score
Nice cover as a pop tune. The original was far more underground and psychedelic, more desperate and dangerous!

Jung Roe

Reaction score
A brilliant performance of a Beatles gem, Hey Bulldog. Love their guitar sounds, stirring rock vocals, and adorable barking sounds. Does great justice to the song, love Mona and Lisa's version.

Jung Roe

Reaction score
I love this version of this song, MLT take an already awesome classic from the Stones and add their amazing vocals and guitar work to create a truly remarkable version capturing the mood so perfectly. Rock and Roll, and the Rolling Stones feel doesn't get better than this. Absolutely brilliant and stunning performance!

Last edited:

Jung Roe

Reaction score
MonaLisa Twins released a new original single today, Janitor Joe. It's a song on their new album "WHY?"

Janitor Joe captures the imagination and aspirations of these times to explore and discover the truth out there in the universe. Originally written and released to the MLT Club in 2021, the same year NASA launched the JWST (James Webb Space Telescope), Janitor Joe is another wonderful gem off of the album WHY? As this song is released to the public today, interestingly JWST spots a giant orange question mark “?” in space. The universe is cosmically aligned with MLT’s magnificent masterpiece album. The song is absolutely delightful, catchy and imaginative and the video captures the creative story of Janitor Joe with wonderful perfection and superb graphic art animation.

Jung Roe

Reaction score
It so amazing that after half a century since the Beatles broke up, we can listen to a brand new Beatles song! "Now and Then" really touched and moved me when I first heard it last week. Then yesterday my favourite group, MonaLisa Twins did their superlative interpretation of it, that blew me away. It complements the Beatles magnificent version, exploring the full potential of John Lennon's beautiful demo cassette from half a century ago. I think John Lennon would be proud of this version as well. Mona and Lisa's harmonies are sublime, honoring John's creation.

Jung Roe

Reaction score
I love their recent cover of the Beatles Now and Then. It does it great justice.

If you enjoyed that, consider signing up for their Newsletter to stay up to date with their latest covers and originals.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Staff online

Members online