MonaLisa Twins - Why I love their music so much

Jung Roe

Reaction score
Note that I am just a huge fan of the MonaLisa Twins. I am not a promotor or anything like that. I just love the beautiful music Mona and Lisa Wagner make. I was touched by their original music, especially their song called "The Wide Wide Land" which is a tribute to their grandmother who suffered from Alzheimers. I lost my mom to this terrible disease and one day I found this song/video on youtube and then their many other original music on youtube that just blew me away. I honestly believe Mona and Lisa have incredible talent as song writers and musicians, and I just want to share the joy I found through their music with the rest of the world, as I believe MonaLisa Twins have a good gift of music to give the world.

Here are my two favorite songs from MonaLisa Twins first album "When We're Together"

MonaLisa Twins - The Wide Wide Land

MonaLisa Twins - Nothing Is In Vain

Jung Roe

Reaction score
Mona and Lisa Wagner (MonaLisa Twins) just posted their latest new video, "Baby's In Black". Those harmonies!

Jung Roe

Reaction score
Never followed the Monkees mainly because they never wrote their own music and they were more a commercialized act, but this brilliant cover makes me believe some of the Monkees music had merit. The way Mona and Lisa Wagner (twins) with their incredible vocals, harmonies, and master guitar skills does the song "I'm A Believer" justice and gives it the credibility as a great song it deserves. Only the MonaLisa Twins could pull this off.

Jung Roe

Reaction score
A beautiful Beatles gem, made even more beautiful by Mona and Lisa Wagner with their incredible vocals.

Jung Roe

Reaction score
I've always liked The Marvettes "Mr Postman", and the Beatles cover was always my favourite, until now. There is a new band in town, and these ladies do incredible justice to this song. This has to be my favourite version now.

BTW, MonaLisa Twins just released a brand new live album at the Cavern Club. You can find links to their website at their Youtube channel if you are interested in checking them out more.

Jung Roe

Reaction score
MonaLisa Twins rock and roll interpretation of a Howard Blake classical piece, "Walking In The Air" is released on youtube today. It is a masterpiece interpretation with brilliant musical arrangement with sublime vocals and harmonies, and elegant guitar work throughout. The video is breathtaking. Have a look and you will know what I mean. MonaLisa Twins are genius with music.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OEITrinida

Members online