Miley Cyrus and Bret Michaels Duet "Every Rose Has Its Thorn" on Good Morning America

That 70s Guy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Re: Miley Cyrus and Bret Michaels Duet "Every Rose Has Its Thorn" on Good Morning Ame

Looking forward to Bret's CD. :grinthumb

Groovy Man

I'm Not Like Everybody Else
Reaction score
Re: Miley Cyrus and Bret Michaels Duet "Every Rose Has Its Thorn" on Good Morning Ame

Is it me or did Miley Cyrus sounded like crap?

or she can't sing at all?

That 70s Guy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

No she can't and it's an easy song to sing.

tomcat

CRF Ex-Con
Reaction score
On a Misty Mountain overlooking Strawberry Fields.

She sings like crap. She does nothing for the song but make it sound like hell. Bret Michaels sounded ok, but not that little phony bitch. That was horrible. I wish BOTH thee sorry asses would disappear forever. I'm sick to death of Bret Michaels as well.

Fever

Reaction score

I saw an interview where she said that people said she can't sing and she replied at least you know she isn't lip-synching

It's pretty easy to avoid them if you want to bad enough.I went to see Skynyrd and .38 Special and skipped the entire Bret Michaels set.

Groovy Man

I'm Not Like Everybody Else
Reaction score

I'm sick to death of Bret Michaels as well.

Not to start bashing on Bret Michaels, but this guy will do anything to get in front of a camera.

All I know if I was a serious rocker, I wouldn't be caught dead on the same stage with Miley Cyrus, let alone been seen singing a duet with her.

I'm not a Bret Michaels fan, but I wonder what his hardcore Poison fans think of him singing with Miley Cyrus...

then again, Mick Jagger sang on stage with that mess called Amy Winehouse!
puke.gif

It's pretty easy to avoid them if you want to bad enough.I went to see Skynyrd and .38 Special and skipped the entire Bret Michaels set.
:heheh:

Smart man!

:cheers:

Skynyrd fans and Bret Michaels don't mix - two different types of crowds - bad match-up.

Astrid Kirchherr65

Classic 60's Chick
Reaction score

She sings like crap. She does nothing for the song but make it sound like hell. Bret Michaels sounded ok, but not that little phony bitch. That was horrible. I wish BOTH thee sorry asses would disappear forever. I'm sick to death of Bret Michaels as well.

:cheers2

gregjohnson1229

Reaction score

I don't think either one can sing.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarrelDeSa

Members online