Michael Jackson Passed Away

davinci

Reaction score
I was one who used to believe he was guilty of the crimes of which he was accused. But after reading a fine article by a woman by the name of Mary A. Fischer, I have to say that I now believe he was the victim of a calculated extortion plot. Here is a link to the full article if anyone is interested.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread477059/pg1

I still didn't care much for the man's music. But I no longer believe he was a *********. Still weird though, but when you look at the childhood he had, it is easy to understand why he liked to hang with kids and live in a fairy tale land. Strange, but not criminal, IMO.

Foxhound

retired
Reaction score
There may still be hope for the future of pop music after all! CDUniverse has slashed the price of "Thriller" by Michael Jackson to $3.99 on this Black Friday! A clear sign that Jackson sales must be flagging.

:grinthumb

Last edited:

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I saw where Walmart had a selection of 30 artists CD's for 2.99 on black friday, so it wasn't just MJ's stuff :D

snakes&ladders

Reaction score
MJ will soon be forgotten....UNlike Elvis who was light years more talented than Jacko (RIP)

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
MJ will soon be forgotten....UNlike Elvis who was light years more talented than Jacko (RIP)

I have to agree, but it all depends on which side of the fence you are coming from. The younger generations will say Jacko is more talented. I will say that Jacko is probably more internationally recognized than Elvis.

LXA

Old Noob
Reaction score
Michael Jackson was mediocre. At best. imo. He got lucky that people liked his music, and he went on to sell billions of albums. After that, he spiraled out of control and became a laughing stock. I'm actually quite disappointed with a lot of you here. I guarantee you that most of the people here were laughing at him just months prior to his death. I never really liked him, and just because he passed away, I'm not going to suddenly jump on the bandwagon and start idolizing his music.

Foxhound

retired
Reaction score
LXA said:
I'm actually quite disappointed with a lot of you here.... I never really liked him, and just because he passed away, I'm not going to suddenly jump on the bandwagon and start idolizing his music.

So who here is idolizing his music?

:wtf:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Members online