Megadeth (Official Thread)

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Dystopia

DAMN this song reminds me of Hangar 18 in both choruses and the end transition into the solo.

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
Honestly, I'd decided not to buy another Megadeth album after "Super Collider. As I've said before, there was one outstanding track on that album and I don't think I've managed to listen to it from start to finish more than once or twice. However, I'm really enjoying what I've heard from "Dystopia" so far, so perhaps I need to reconsider my decision.

Metal Health

Reaction score
Honestly, I'd decided not to buy another Megadeth album after "Super Collider. As I've said before, there was one outstanding track on that album and I don't think I've managed to listen to it from start to finish more than once or twice. However, I'm really enjoying what I've heard from "Dystopia" so far, so perhaps I need to reconsider my decision.

Well, Super Collider was a pretty horrible album. Dystopia is looking to be in my opinion, a very mature album. It's always great to hear new Megadeth music because the politics he is singing about is current. Which, I guess would be true with some of the older stuff but you get the point.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online