Me (Official Thread)

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
ME

wxHuC.jpg

Caught this new indie/alternative band on the radio the other week doing a few tracks live (have to say they sound great live) and I was gripped by the singer's voice. Granted it won't be for everybody, but I have a particular penchant for high pitched, soaring male vocals :) I don't know much about them apart from the fact that they're originally from Australia, now based in London, and the band name is really difficult to Google!! Very theatrical sounding with a good mix of orchestral moments, I get hints of Muse, early Radiohead & Queen at times.

They have a mini album/EP out 'Another Story High', released on March 5th this year.

q3Eqf.jpg

Like A Fox

Westward Backwards

Naked

Dutch Medicine

Insert Voice Here

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score
Re: Me

Not heard of these Tray but yeah they do have that Muse vibe about them. However "Westward Backwards" put me in mind of Sparks a wee bit. The Aussies are turning out some great new bands.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

Like A Fox is a trippy tune :oyea:

I liked it...twisted for sure. It's like if Mika and The Killers had a baby.

:heheh:

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score

Good band Tray! I can see why a Muse fan would like it! The vocal has less intensity more like the singer from Keane but the Muse dynamics are definitely there! I can also see Metal's connection! :heheh:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarrelDeSa

Staff online

Members online