"Maria Mena"

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Maria Mena

maria%20mena.jpg

This is an artist that I've actually had conversations about with a handful of members but I didn't see an actual thread for! She's only had one American release but she's really popular in European countries! I own her American release:

"White Turns Blue"

B0002EQVUC.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

and I love it but I haven't got my hands on her other material! Here's the songs I do love from her album:

"You're The Only One"
(the single)

"What's Another Day"
(my favorite)

"Your Glasses"

Check these out! If you know her I've left out plenty of her catalog so contributions would be awesome! :tup: Thoughts, opinions, comments, etc. :tup:

Oblivion

Reaction score
:D I'm checking her out ! For sure :) Great songs. I'll add my findings later, remind me.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
I enjoyed this :grinthumb

I like Melanie so I'm a bit fond of female singers in this vocal style. The retro styled album cover is cool as well. I'll have to check out more.

:cheers:

Last edited:

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
I enjoyed this :grinthumb

I like Melanie so I'm a bit fond of female singers in this vocal style. The retro styled album cover is cool as well. I'll have to check out more.

:cheers:

Nice! Glad you like her! Unfortunately that c.d. I have posted is the only American release. Anyway, thanks for fishing this out of obscurity! :grinthumb

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrazyLionEye

Staff online

Members online