Lyrics question

• Thread starter AllThatGlitters
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AllThatGlitters

Hey all, I'm a newbie...I love the place though, looks like a lot of fun! I'm Amanda from Wyoming.

Have kind of a fishing expedition and I figured you would be the people to help me. I've heard this song on our Classic Rock station a few times and they never tell who plays it or what its called, and I never get the chance to call in and ask them. I can't give you much to go by but the lyrics (all I can remember right now) are something like "feel the rebirth..." The song kind of slows down in the middle then takes off again with the chorus. I'm dying to know who did this song!! Any help, please??? :confused: :D

A

AllThatGlitters

LOL or I'm wondering now if it's "feel the reverb..." SORRY!!

Music Wench

Rock and Roll Grandma
Reaction score
Sorry, no idea on this one.

Glad to see another NASCAR fan on board, though. :)

Reverend Rock

cool music and hot coffee
Reaction score
I keep thinking I should know this...but it's one of those weird moments where I can almost hear the melody, but I just can't place when or where I ever heard it..

A

AllThatGlitters

And I can't explain it any better either, sorry. :( I wish I could come up with another melody that's similar to it, I'll think on it too.

Glad I'm not the only NASCAR junkie here too! Please don't tell me you're a Jimmy Spencer or Kevin Harvick fan, we should get along great if you aren't LOL

Reverend Rock

Reaction score
OK, I'm going to throw this out, and maybe later this week I'll be able to do some listening and find out if I'm anywhere close. It seems that I can recall some Steve Winwood or Traffic song with the phrase "feel the rebirth" or something that sounded very similar. Does associating the phrase with Winwood jog anyone's memory???

runtfan

Reaction score
It wouldn't be "Don't Fear The Reaper" by Blue Oyster Cult would it???

A

AllThatGlitters

YES!!!! That was it!!!! Thank you sooooooooo much!!! LOL I'm blushing right now...20 years old and I must need hearing aids already. Sorry I led ya down the wrong path, but thanks a ton for finding the song! Kind of a strange song maybe, but I just love it...got it blared right now.

Reverend Rock

Reaction score
I have a very special place in my heart for "Don't Fear The Reaper" and all the great rock songs that happened to be on radio in 1976. The reason for this is, it was on April 3, 1976 that I had my first date with the wonderful lady that has been my wife since June 9, 1978.

In spite of the fact that some feel 1976 was the very worst year in pop music history (I've read that opinion more than once), there was actually a lot of great music out around that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Members online

No members online now.