Lyric Find

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
"She makes me do things I don't wanna do" or "She makes me do things I don't want to do"....what song is that from or who sang it? I didn't write it did I? If it's one of mine I'm screwed...anyway I can almost hear the melody

maybe "You make me do things I don't wanna do"

I'm thinking KISS and I don't know why....it's not Paul McCartney...I ruled that out. It's the same thing in a heavier rock song

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
You're not thinking of Fleetwood Mac's Green Manalishi are you - probably Judas Priest's cover (lyrics "And you come creeping around, making me do things I don't want to do")?

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
YUP!!! I was just geting ready to post this!!! My buddy Scott on FB said the same thing...I was listening to a McCartney album with the same lyric...the song was You Want Her Too

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
I was in the kitchen preparing a drink singing the lines you posted as they were so familiar, bugged me for a while, then came to me :)

Jet

Midway Up The Ceiling
Reaction score
YUP!!! I was just getting ready to post this!!! My buddy Scott on FB said the same thing...I was listening to a McCartney album with the same lyric...the song was You Want Her Too

That's Paul with Elvis Costello from Flowers In The Dirt. :D

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online