Lockdown Sounds

Nai Noswad

Reaction score
As the drongo's here fully embrace the covid passport system... which the dogs in the street know is just a forerunner to social credit and is purely market research to give you your allocated virtual funds and travel allowances, I am amazed that folk have given up the responsibility of their own lineage so easily.
Menace - F. UCK YOU!!

recgord27

Walking down a dusty road
Reaction score
Lies - Violent Femmes
This song should have another verse added on to it for the governments of the world and the world heath organisation. F*cking Liars.
As an aside, the South African medical advisors to the government have recommended that the 10-day self isolation after exposure to covid be lifted. At last someone is seeing sense. Things can't carry on as they have been indefinitely!

Nai Noswad

Reaction score
Well said recgord, I in no way doubt that covid is real- my Son has had two bouts!
But from my intense studies of the WEO and WHO- to which these organisations do not hide there intentions, they call the reset( their words)... "the fourth industrial revolution". Isn't it sad... never mind strange that in a period of obsession with equality and diversity, the world is persecuting and excluding those who.. for whatever reason, have not been vaccinated.
For anyone who has been hiding for the past two years, what's happening globally is obligating the world agreement and sanctioning of Agenda 21 ( our year!)... that was agreed upon in Rio in 2015.
"The dilution of Christian values, raising the profile of people of colour beyond society levels...also and mainly to topple small businesses and have major conglomerates ruling world sales" . This is all explained in Dr. Shaubs manifesto and has instructed that the only plausible way to make these changes is to have restrictions and freedoms enforced, based upon a world health scare, which to me says that the pandemic was factored around the vaccine... instead of being the other way 'round.
I worry because, like in the movies the cavalry ride over hill to save the day.. but those goodies are now the baddies...
Black Sabbath and Deep Purple have never been so dear to my heart.
Ian.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online