Let's Strip!! Top 100 Classic Rock songs of all time!!

Nololob

Long Live Wock 'n' Woll
Reaction score
Cheerio Mississippi Queen

82. The Animals, ‘House of the Rising Sun‘
27. Derek and the Dominos, ‘Layla‘
15. Creedence Clearwater Revival, ‘Fortunate Son‘

Glad it made it that far. :D

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
Yeah, that was an incredible version actually. Makes the Animals' version sound much more subdued. :bow:

Ever heard Muse's version of House of the Rising Sun, Jen? Definitely my favourite by far (not that I'm biased :D), although Frigid Pink's version is a belter too :grinthumb

Nololob

Long Live Wock 'n' Woll
Reaction score
Ever heard Muse's version of House of the Rising Sun, Jen? Definitely my favourite by far (not that I'm biased :D), although Frigid Pink's version is a belter too :grinthumb

Frijid Pink's version is like the heaviest I have ever heard. :bow:

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
I'm quite happy with "House of the Rising Sun" winning. It's one of my favorite chord progressions ever. :good It's been covered a million and a half times and The Animals' is my favorite recorded version with Muse's coming in second. I say recorded version though because a couple years ago I was at an open mic night and it was pretty slow and uninteresting but this one guy went up there and played the absolute best version of that song I've ever heard. His vocals were so raw and relentless and his acoustic guitar was getting just the right amount of reverb from the building. It was amazing.

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score

I haven't, but they've already proven they can put a good cover out there (their version of Feeling Good stopped me cold in my tracks) so I'll definitely give it a listen. :grinthumb

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Members online

No members online now.