Left Lane Cruiser

joe

Reaction score
CD-LeftLaneCruiser-Bring.jpg

JUNIOR! Stop piddlin' with yo' peas and finish your Chickenfoot or yo' Momma's not going to slice ya a piece of Black Stone Cherry hoecake for desert.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Not bad, joe. Southern style punk blues.....:grinthumb

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score
I like the raw edge Joe kind of put me in mind of -- North Mississippi Allstars a bit. Yeah sound stuff. :grinthumb

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
:bump:

These guys are freakin' awesome. They've released quite a few albums since this thread was started. "Rock Them Back To Hell" and "Dirty Spliff Blues" have some of the best artworks I've seen on any album in recent years (see below).

@Phil B.: I'm going to drag you in here, because I think you will appreciate the ZZ Top vibe!

@The Wanderer: Have you checked out the new album yet?

The following artwork is from their 2013 album "Rock Them Back To Hell", probably my favourite of theirs so far.

61kKcmVC9OL.jpg

Here's a track from that album:

The following artwork is from their brand new album "Dirty Spliff Blues", which came out last month. Another winner!

61c8uFdRt4L.jpg

A couple of tracks from that album:

Phil B.

Far Out Man!
Reaction score
I'm digging the heavy vibes here SDM. I will be getting the Rock Them Back To Hell album based on your recommendation!

Vader

Veteran Of A Thousand Psychic Wars
Reaction score
Wow, this shits pretty awesome . Gritty and grimy just the way I like . Like my blues with a sharp edge ..these guys deliver. I'm reminded of a dirtier early Thorogood and maybe a less metal Nashville Pussy. At any rate these guys have my attention.

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
I'm digging the heavy vibes here SDM. I will be getting the Rock Them Back To Hell album based on your recommendation!

I'm pretty sure that you'll be more than happy with it!

Wow, this shits pretty awesome . Gritty and grimy just the way I like . Like my blues with a sharp edge ..these guys deliver. I'm reminded of a dirtier early Thorogood and maybe a less metal Nashville Pussy. At any rate these guys have my attention.

Nashville Pussy are a bit more punkish, whereas Left Lane Cruiser are pretty much a noisy blues band, but there's definitely a similar vibe.

@Sharp Dressed Man

I have been meaning to get to it! I will today for sure! Right now! :D

Looking forward to some feedback!

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LillaMackr

Staff online

Members online