Layla Zoe

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
I`m so glad I was told about Layla Zoe from my good friend @Sharp Dressed Man just listening to Spirit Of 66 Cd its so full on energy raw powerful blues wonderful wow wee....once again thank you SDM your the MAN!!!!:bow:

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
I`m so glad I was told about Layla Zoe from my good friend @Sharp Dressed Man just listening to Spirit Of 66 Cd its so full on energy raw powerful blues wonderful wow wee....once again thank you SDM your the MAN!!!!:bow:

As I've said before, I'm always happy to spread Layla Zoe's music. She is one of my absolute favourite singers, but unfortunately very overlooked. That live album will not go down in history as a classic, simply because most people won't even hear it, but it will remain one of my favourite post-millennium live albums! Good authentic live albums like that are a rare breed these days!

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
As I've said before, I'm always happy to spread Layla Zoe's music. She is one of my absolute favourite singers, but unfortunately very overlooked. That live album will not go down in history as a classic, simply because most people won't even hear it, but it will remain one of my favourite post-millennium live albums! Good authentic live albums like that are a rare breed these days!

sadly you are right its fabulous the James Brown and Beatles Covers imho are amazing, she is an awesome vocalist also her song writing is excellent to!

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score

Attachments

• 1237_cover_hr_E_ml.jpg
    1237_cover_hr_E_ml.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 62

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
@joker1961: Some good news. Layla is going to reissue her "Firegirl" album next year. She's currently taking pre-orders to finance the CD pressing costs. You can read more about it here:

https://www.facebook.com/laylazoefa....6240473047/10154762131018048/?type=3&theater

And there's more Layla news...

Ruf Records has just released one of the blues sisters shows on CD/DVD. :woot:

:woot::woot: I`m one extremely happier music freak dude...ooh sorry thank you so much for the news you are the man:bow::bow::bow::bow:

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
pre-ordered The Firegirl Cd....:bow::bow::bow:

Attachments

• 61uICZHHCLL._SY300_QL70_.jpg
    61uICZHHCLL._SY300_QL70_.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 15

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
Here's an update from Layla, concerning the "The Firegirl" re-issue:

Update!
To everyone who pre-purchased a copy of The Firegirl cd, we are excited to announce that the pressing plant has finished the cds and they will be shipped next week! Layla will personally sign your copies and they should arrive in your post boxes in the next few weeks! We thank you for your support and patience.

:woot: :woot: :woot:

:bow: :bow: :bow:

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nepowerdry1

Members online