Laura Veirs

CP/M User

Ace in the Hole
Reaction score
Earlier I heard a song "Galaxies" which came from the Year Of Meteors album, and was just wondering since I liked that song, if anyone is familiar with the album if it's worth checking out? :D

Aktivator

aka Hightea
Reaction score

I like this album more but Year of the meteors but they are both good. Not a big fan but good enough

CP/M User

Ace in the Hole
Reaction score

I like this album more but Year of the meteors but they are both good. Not a big fan but good enough

Thanks for that, yeah I probably enjoyed that song just as much as "Galaxies", though I haven't heard "Galaxies" since I heard it on our Dig Music. :uh:

CP/M User

Ace in the Hole
Reaction score
I found "Galaxies" if anyone is interested, it has a little bit more of an edge to it than "July Flame", though I still enjoy them both.

Funny I'm surprised I posted this thread June Last Year, but I don't think I've heard much (if anything) from Launa Veirs since. Maybe a sole fan of her music. :eek:

CP/M User

Ace in the Hole
Reaction score
I had another Laura Veirs song blasted to me today through the radio, though to my annoyance I missed the name of the song, though I really liked the song and it sounded like it had some steel-guitars in it, though were being played differently to what you'd hear in a Country Song - seemed to be played more as an effect rather than as an instrument. :D

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shannan518

Members online

No members online now.