Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
KNIGHT AREA

5xnacn.jpg

Last.FM: Knight Area
Wikipedia: Knight Area - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Website: Knight Area Progressive Rock - Knight Area Homepage

Knight Area are a dutch progressive rock band formed back in 2004. Been giving these guys a pretty good listen lately, and have enjoyed what i've been hearing. They've got the traditional prog sound that you'd expect from a prog band, so it's nothing over the top spectacular, but you can't really have too much prog now, right? Definitely another great band that deserves more recognition. They've released a total of five albums since their arrival to the music world, and i've only gotten my hands on one of those five.

Realm of Shadows

51mO46nsJXL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

It doesn't come to much surprise that I really enjoy this album. The vocalist is very easy to listen to, he isn't too over the top, he doesn't sing too high, doesn't sing too low, he seems to have found a pretty good middle ground to create the sound he wants. And does it very well. And of course, expected with any or most prog albums, this one comes packed with an incredible technical musicianship.

Unfortunately, there aren't a lot of videos of their songs on Youtube, so I couldn't really find any good examples for the Realm of Shadows album. So i'll post a song from another one of their releases for the time being.

Wakerun

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nepowerdry1

Members online