Katy Perry's Tour Rider-Make Sure Not To Stare At Her

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Katy Perry's music....Don't care.

Katy Perry's marriage...Won't last more than two years.

Katy Perry's career....See Britney Spears.

Katy Perry's insane rider...:oyea:

I feel exactly the same about her now as I did before reading that article.:grinthumb

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
A friend of mine works for Local 2 Stagehands Union and he told me it was like that for SPEARS when he worked her concert. When she walks through and you make eye contact? Count on goin' home for the day.

Assinine. :rolleyes:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^Something Lynch said in his diatribe against Don rings true when I read crap like this, that everyone who is successful in this business owes their fans for everything they enjoy.

When you allow yourself to become a Parody of a rock star, or Diva then you are worthy of contempt in my view.

All these snot nosed pop star wannabee taken seriously musicians/singers should take a look at Alice Cooper and the late Great Ronnie James Dio, they treated Everyone with respect, from their fans, to the roadies and anyone else that crossed their path. Try and find someone who has a harsh word about either of those iconic Real Stars and you won't have much luck.

Class seems to go out the window with these upstart pop divas, and when their star is on the descent, then all the little crap they dished out when they were on top comes back to haunt them.

Karma is a bitch,,,and that is a good thing.:D

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LongIshmael

Members online