Kate Miller-Heidke

Sunny

Settled down at last and very happy.
Reaction score
Kate Miller-Heidke (born 16 November 1981) is a singer-songwriter from Brisbane, Australia. Although classically trained, she has followed a career in alternative pop music.

The Last Day On Earth

Caught In The Crowd

Let Me Fade

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Hey, I remember really liking this artist when you posted the "Last Days On Earth" track in the Musical Thirst heyday! :) I finally bought an album of hers, the most recent (2012), and I enjoyed it. :grinthumb

Nightflight
Kate-Miller-Heidke-Nightflight.jpg

I really like the song Sarah! It's got a Sarah McLachlan meets Paula Cole vibe with a dark tone! It also namedrops a CRF cult favorite! ;)

Sarah

CP/M User

Ace in the Hole
Reaction score
I just heard this song on ABC Dig Music, which sounds like part Rap, part Rock. I was wondering what other people thought though.

CP/M User

Ace in the Hole
Reaction score
^^^ That song is from Kate's new album O Vertigo :grinthumb

Also really like Share Your Air a duet with Passenger.

Yes I heard it on ABC Dig Music which seems to be throwing all this new music at me and other stuff from recent years which I haven't heard before as it's becoming more connected to Triple J. It's sad because I liked the old ABC Dig Music. :(

CP/M User

Ace in the Hole
Reaction score
^^^ I very rarely listen to Triple J. I used to listen to Triple M but can't get reception here :(

Would you be able to get Triple M on Digital Radio?

ABC Dig Music is a little bit more than just Triple J and play some of the older stuff that you won't get on Triple J along with Mainstream music, so you'll probably be familiar with the music on it and the best thing about it is you can get it through a Digital Set-top box or DAB, sadly I cannot get any of the ABC on my DAB due to interference :( so I use my Set-top box. :D

Sunny

Reaction score
Now then CP/M you know how behind Tasmania is :heheh: Digital radio not available here yet :uh: I can get Triple M through the laptop but I think I'll wait until they get digital up and running here.

CP/M User

Ace in the Hole
Reaction score
Tasmania has Digital TV, so if you have a HD Set-Top Box you'll be able to still get ABC Dig Music if you're interested to see what they play. :D

Sunny

Reaction score
Well I'm living in one room in a co-workers house so I won't bother getting anything like that yet. When I get a place of my own I'll see what I can do.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nowiknowitsJAG

Members online