That 70s Guy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
classicrockmagzine.com

Judas Priest: We’re Not Splitting Up
mdome / News, Top Posts / 27/01/2011 16:25pm

It appears that Judas Priest are not about to split up.

Although they recently announced that their upcoming world tour will be the last, the legendary metal band have now clarified their position.

Confirming that Priest are working on new songs, guitarist Glenn Tipton has posted on his official website:

“To put everyone’s mind at rest, this is by no means the end of the band. In fact, we are presently writing new material, but we do intend this to be the last major world tour.”

Priest will, of course, be one of the headliners for this year’s High Voltage Festival.

01.jpg

aeroplane

In Urgent Need of Advice
Reaction score
Is this just a way for Judas Priest to make a full news cycle during a slow spell? Because I hadn't heard anything recently saying that Priest WAS splitting up.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^Could be Aero, I had heard that this upcoming world tour would be their last but nothing beyond that.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well Im pretty happy to hear that.

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
Is this just a way for Judas Priest to make a full news cycle during a slow spell? Because I hadn't heard anything recently saying that Priest WAS splitting up.

Yeah, when I'd read the header for this I was thinking "Well duh, who said they were?"

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hannibal37

Members online