Jethro Tull (Official Thread)

KingHeadache

Banned
Reaction score
Well I don´t really care what Ian and Martin would do next.....they could be the new Simon and Garfunkel........................well...............perhaps not

ok I´ll settle for A Passion Play 44

edelchristop7

Reaction score
They're a great band. I didn't get to see them on the Bursting Out tour, but they came to our neck of the woods for the 25th Anniversary tour. Great memories of a great concert :grinthumb

I bet they were awesome. They came to my town recently but I missed it.

I really enjoy their acoustic stuff. I had an album which was their acoustic greatest hits.

KingHeadache

Banned
Reaction score
Jethro Tull

Stand Up - The Elevated Edition (2cd/1dvd)

A 2016 2cd/1dvd 'Elevated Edition' of Jethro Tull's brilliant 1969 sophomore release featuring stereo and 5.1 mixes by Steven Wilson.

Presented in the 'book set' format of the recent JT reissues and including the original album's iconic pop-up artwork.

18th November release.

:)

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
Jethro Tull

Stand Up - The Elevated Edition (2cd/1dvd)

A 2016 2cd/1dvd 'Elevated Edition' of Jethro Tull's brilliant 1969 sophomore release featuring stereo and 5.1 mixes by Steven Wilson.

Presented in the 'book set' format of the recent JT reissues and including the original album's iconic pop-up artwork.

18th November release.

:)

thanks for the heads up...:grinthumb

White Winged Dove

Reaction score
I have seen a ton of concert footage of Ian Anderson and Jethro Tull and this guy was full on energy and a fantastic front man and performer. You could really see he really was enjoying what he was doing. He also has to go down as the best Rock and Roll Flute player ever.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magicmoments

Members online

No members online now.