Jethro Tull (Official Thread)

jeffrey

Alive & Well & Living In
Reaction score
Second to the right then straight on till morning
A few updates etc.

Ian Anderson is featured on the new Darkness album on the song Cannonball although this will only feature on the delux edition. Bound to appear on youtube at some stage.

Also on youtube is a rather fine version of Love Story by the Sensational Alex Harvey Band.

Link - 'Love Story' The Sensational Alex Harvey Band - YouTube

Have a good summer, whats left of it

:oyea:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Nice to see you Sir Jeffrey knight of the honorable house of Tull...:D

I will have a Massive post in this thread next week sometime...;)

rtbuck

Reaction score
A few updates etc.

Ian Anderson is featured on the new Darkness album on the song Cannonball although this will only feature on the delux edition. Bound to appear on youtube at some stage.

Also on youtube is a rather fine version of Love Story by the Sensational Alex Harvey Band.

Link - 'Love Story' The Sensational Alex Harvey Band - YouTube

Have a good summer, whats left of it

:oyea:

I really like the Alex Harvey version as well (but then again I am a big fan of SAHB). That album 'Penthouse Tapes' was a bunch of b-sides & outtakes consisting of mostly cover tunes(they actually do a great version of the Osmond's Crazy Horses). The album was thrown together to get something out quick after they had a hit album with their 'Live' album & Alex was out due to a back injury

KingHeadache

Banned
Reaction score
Not much summer left..............or right !

Why release TAAB1 with TAAB2 in september, when I already bought TAAB2 already ?

EMI please try to look intelligent..........:heheh:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Not much summer left..............or right !

Why release TAAB1 with TAAB2 in september, when I already bought TAAB2 already ?

EMI please try to look intelligent..........:heheh:

That doesn't make much sense KH...:bonk:

Besides I bought a mint copy of TAAB a couple months ago, it looks and plays like a brand new album.

Simply EMI trying to make more money, most likely from new fans who might not own the first "Bostock" record.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^Teacher is a pearler Nolo, probably MU Volume I is my all time favorite compilation record...that and the Eagles greatest hits. I still play both of them even though I have all their studio records.;)

jeffrey

Alive & Well & Living In
Reaction score
Second to the right then straight on till morning
Got to agree about MU: a great comp. album. Contains, if my memory serves me well, a different mix of Aqualung without the telephone vocals. Have to check that out to be 100% certain.

Another good comp. album is a double cd issue from around the 1990's. Well worth getting for playing in the car.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I never thought about that Jeffrey...have to listen to them both again.

MU Volume I was my first Tull record, I literally wore it out and the jacket as well. It was one of the very first CD's I bought and just recently I acquired a vinyl copy but it needs a cleaning before I play it.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shandi

Members online

No members online now.