It Seems We Broke A Record...

H

halcyon days

Most members ever online on a day was 31 on Yesterday. This place is too great so it just keeps growing. Size is one thing, but I really love how informative the posts are, a great example of quality over quantity.

newdawnfades

Reaction score
Looks like we have 36 members logging in today. It's good to see we are continuing to grow while keeping the posts at a high quality.

As well, I notice there are now usually 4-6 members online at most times of the day. This is an improvement over little more than 2-3 weeks ago when a consistent presence was 2-3 members. Glad to see people are enjoying the threads.

Big Generator

Reaction score
Great news - because this is a brilliant site. The level of debate here is a million times higher than most forums.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Big Generator said:
Great news - because this is a brilliant site. The level of debate here is a million times higher than most forums.
Considering you got yourself banned for harrassing me aswell as others on CRF2...I'd think you would!

newdawnfades

Reaction score
I've noticed the traffic since the New Year has been much improved. As well, we've had a couple of newer members contributing on a regular basis. It's great to log in here at different times of the day and see a consistent presence of other members.

Shaggy has recently given me Admin access so I will be looking at making some possible design/template changes. Nothing that deviates too far from what we have now, just aesthetics mostly.

If anyone here has any feedback to give let me know. Thanks for choosing United Airlin...err Classic Rock Forums for your rock enjoyment and keep the posting going strong. :clap:

Cheers.
NDF

Last edited:

Music Wench

Rock and Roll Grandma
Reaction score
Hurray!!! NDF is now an Admin, does that mean you can get smilies? :D

I also noticed a lot more posts every time I log on. It's quite gratifying. Nice to see some new and old-new faces. It just keeps getting better every day. :)

kath

astronomy domino's™
Reaction score
Music Wench said:
NDF is now an Admin, does that mean you can get smilies? :D

nanas. i need nanas. i luvv nanas. surely i can't be the ONLY one? sobsobsob.

kath
actually, any dancing fruit would suffice.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HildredLad

Members online