Introduction Thread!!

L

Liberal Avenger

Hi gang. I am Liberal Avenger. I work for freedom, justice, and the American way across these fruited plains.

P

ProgRocker

Hey guys, my name is Josh and I'm a 22 yr old rock fan from Ohio. I was a member here before the site went down, too - glad to see it back! :D

Zombeels

Reaction score
You may know me from such forum boards like the old Classic Rock forum and Classic Rock Forum2. Keep the politics forum open no matter how ugly it gets.

Martha Washington

eat it! it's GOOD for you
Reaction score
infidel said:
Hi guys! Just followed an old link and found out this is up and running again...!

hey infidel!
good to see you!
how's every little thing?

hope we can get three or four regulars in here, this place may actually get to cooking!!

Martha Washington

Reaction score
there's a feeling going around that one classic rock forum is all you need.
hell, I'm signed up all over the place!! do you eat at only one burger place? go to only one movie theatre? have only one wife?

well, do you?

Martha Washington

Reaction score
one toothbrush? one pegleg? one luxury car?
is one classic rock forum really enough for a wordly, dynamite, on the go, Mousekateer, such as yourself????

Let it all hang out, baby!!!!

TeleCat

Blackmore's Advocate
Reaction score
TeleCat from Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. Big fan of Ritchie Blackmore and all things Purple related but I like a lot of classic rock blues and older heavy metal. Look forward to talking music with all of you.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hannibal37

Members online