Howdy,from Tennessee

The Wanderer

Kids With Guns
Reaction score
Howdy Ya'll, as a joke I thought about just quoting lyrics from The Wanderer by Dion and the Belmonts for this Introduction thread,but then I figured it would be easier just to type up a few words XD. Anywho,as the title states I am a good ole boy from Tennessee,I've been listening to Classic Rock and Classic Country since I was born,and I LOVE it. (The First Classic Rock Song I can remember hearing is My Sharona by The Knack.)And from then on out, I am ALWAYS trying to find Classic Rock songs I haven't heard. After awhile it seemed I had heard about every Classic Rock song ( I was TOTALLY wrong XD). So I decided recently to try out some recent Folk,Bluegrass,and Blues music and man, I have found some GREAT songs. XD (Such as Old Crow Medicine Show's song Wagon Wheel, they got the idea from Bob Dylan, who had wrote/done a sketch of the song orignally as you can see here if you didn't already know>>> Rock Me Mamma, aka, "Wagon Wheel", the original version of Bob Dylan - YouTube) While you enjoy that, I'll tell ya what brought me here. I had been going through some depression.(A person who I thought was a good friend, was not. Laugh if you want, I laugh at it now XD) Anywho,I was talking it over with a true friend. He knew that music effects a BIG part of my life, so he suggested I look for a Classic Rock Forum and join it. I took his advice,and sure enough here I am. Well thats about it for me,take care and take it easy,and thanks for taking time to read this. :D

luke8945

Reaction score
Welcome The Wanderer. Cool to see someone else into 50's music, big fan of it myself :grinthumb

I was listening to it earlier so thought I'd just put it here,

The Wanderer

Kids With Guns
Reaction score
Welcome The Wanderer. Cool to see someone else into 50's music, big fan of it myself :grinthumb

I thought I'd just put this here,

Thanks :D,and the same to you at first it seemed there wasn't many 50's listeners XD! And thanks for the song, Lovin' it XD. By the way I posted this thread earlier if you don't mind I would like for you to check it out, http://www.classicrockforums.com/forum/f57/freddy-boom-boom-cannon-23242/ from a fellow 50's listener to another I guess you could say. XD

ANTHEM

Reaction score
wHat part of tennessee are you from ? My son is going to a tech school in nashville next year. My grandmothers family was from mc minnville.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Murphy_orrest

Members online