Reaction score
Great story Ritchie told me. Out of his mouth into my ear (and cassette recorder). Interview and audio posted on *********** and also on site I curate -- Classic Rock Forever (dot com)
Administrator edit:
we do not allow sites to be posted that requires fees from members.

Nai Noswad

Reaction score
Great story Ritchie told me. Out of his mouth into my ear (and cassette recorder). Interview and audio posted on Rock's Backpages (dot com) and also on site I curate -- Classic Rock Forever (dot com)
Can you post them on our site?
Seems like your using crf to advertise other forums and a site you are involved with?
We'd love to hear Ritchie here... Just a polite thought....

Reaction score
Yes, I am trying to get some help, get some people to my site. Something wrong with that? If the situation works out I will likewise try to send eyes back to CRF, like I promote RBP, feeling like Classic Rock Fans are one big community. RBP is a pay site, but they are great guys who are actually performing a service, being an archive for the old Rock Journalism. I don't blame anyone who doesn't want to pay the fee, but as one of those old Rock Journalists from back in the day I appreciate their efforts. My site is a free site and I post a lot of interesting material on it. I see nothing wrong with trying to get CRF members to read it.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Staff online

Members online